• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto refresh.. help!

yosegiovan

Lurker
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, just wondering if anyone else is having problems with apps randomly refreshing. For example, like when I watched snapgram feed, it would go back to the first feed, when i played YT videos, it will refresh and pause the video without any command from me, etc.. It happens in every app except the browsers. It's a bit annoying when you are typing thing so out and the app refreshes, then losing what you typed. I've tried reinstalling apps, I have no idea what's up.

Thanks again.

if u found this in another forum.. it means that there's no a proper solution regarding this problem.

Hey, just wondering if anyone else is having problems with apps randomly refreshing. For example, like when I watched snapgram feed, it would go back to the first feed, when i played YT videos, it will refresh and pause the video without any command from me, etc.. It happens in every app except the browsers. It's a bit annoying when you are typing thing so out and the app refreshes, then losing what you typed. I've tried reinstalling apps, I have no idea what's up.

Thanks again.

if u found this in another forum.. it means that there's no a proper solution regarding this problem.

So was this a question or an answer?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones