1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Auto sugesstion and auto correct.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Milo Willamson, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Can they be turned off?
    I barely use my tablet for typing from time to time, but sometimes it is throwing me off though, any help would be nice, thanks.

Brian706 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

go into the keyboard settings......so find a place where you would need to type something....at the very bottom should be a keyboard icon....that is the settings. from there you should be able to toggle predictive text off. on my note 10 it is under smart typing.

or you can go into your device's settings>general management>language and input>on-screen keyboard>samsung keyboard( or any other keyboard you are using)>smart typing>predictive text

#2 ocnbrze, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Milo Willamson likes this.
  3. Milo Willamson

Thanks I will check it out, whenever it is finished up charging.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Milo Willamson

Finally got it right, it is on the top of my keyboard, I was going through the different styles of each keyboard settings, thanks :)
    So I can finally move the unedit documents and dropbox here, re-edit them and post them online.
    I know it is a ton of work, at least it does not consume me.

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (10.5) Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (10.5) release date was August 2018. Features and Specs include a 10.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 7300mAh battery.

August 2018
Release Date
Reviews