• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Auto sugesstion and auto correct.

go into the keyboard settings......so find a place where you would need to type something....at the very bottom should be a keyboard icon....that is the settings. from there you should be able to toggle predictive text off. on my note 10 it is under smart typing.

or you can go into your device's settings>general management>language and input>on-screen keyboard>samsung keyboard( or any other keyboard you are using)>smart typing>predictive text

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
go into the keyboard settings......so find a place where you would need to type something....at the very bottom should be a keyboard icon....that is the settings. from there you should be able to toggle predictive text off. on my note 10 it is under smart typing.

or you can go into your device's settings>general management>language and input>on-screen keyboard>samsung keyboard( or any other keyboard you are using)>smart typing>predictive text
Thanks I will check it out, whenever it is finished up charging.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Finally got it right, it is on the top of my keyboard, I was going through the different styles of each keyboard settings, thanks :)
So I can finally move the unedit documents and dropbox here, re-edit them and post them online.
I know it is a ton of work, at least it does not consume me.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones