• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Avid wont start root

Yes ive read the sticky topic. I have also seen the root method video. What i did was dl the root file on my phone and send it to the computer and unzip it in the C:/drive. I did this because i dont have home internet atm. I dont know what im doing wrong. All the drivers are installed. I did the command prompt thing but the root sequence wont even start.

This is not the first time i tried to root. I have rooted an optimus m before no problem.

Yes ive read the sticky topic. I have also seen the root method video. What i did was dl the root file on my phone and send it to the computer and unzip it in the C:/drive. I did this because i dont have home internet atm. I dont know what im doing wrong. All the drivers are installed. I did the command prompt thing but the root sequence wont even start.

This is not the first time i tried to root. I have rooted an optimus m before no problem.

Can you take a screenshot of the error you get in the command prompt or write down what it says?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones