• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Awaiting First Droid!

imtoomuch

Android Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2010
I have a Droid Incredible on order like hundreds of you I'm sure. It will be my first Android phone and I can't wait.

I've been checking out the site and there is a TON of useful information. I particularly like the favorite and/or unknown app threads and the ones giving tips some users might not know. This surely seems like the absolute best Android forum I've seen by far.

Now I have one question. Are any of the new Incredibles shipping with AMOLED or are they all TFT LCDs or whatever they are called?

I ordered mine around July 3rd and I was told then that my expected ship date is August 3rd. I can hardly wait! :(

I have a Droid Incredible on order like hundreds of you I'm sure. It will be my first Android phone and I can't wait.

I've been checking out the site and there is a TON of useful information. I particularly like the favorite and/or unknown app threads and the ones giving tips some users might not know. This surely seems like the absolute best Android forum I've seen by far.

Now I have one question. Are any of the new Incredibles shipping with AMOLED or are they all TFT LCDs or whatever they are called?

I ordered mine around July 3rd and I was told then that my expected ship date is August 3rd. I can hardly wait! :(
They seem to be shipping quicker than originally scheduled. If not, hang tight for the next few weeks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones