• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Awake Issue.

Rube8514

Mar 16, 2010
How can I figure out what is draining my battery?? My awake to up time is exactly the same. I cant figure out what is the issue. I have spare parts but i still dont know what the issue is. I have restarted a few time and my phone is still staying awake 100% of the time. Help!!

Has no one had this issue?? I have had the phone since 5/27/11 and the awake time has been continuously running. I have powered off, taken the battery out, ran spare parts, and nothing seems to be the culprit....i had a live wallpaper on but thought it might be it so i took it off.....it was not.....any help please?!?! i really feel it is affecting my battery time.

1h 38m 42s since unplugged

Android System=37%
Cell Standby=28%
Phone Idle=19%
Display=12%
Tweetcaster=2%
Voice Calls=2%

On Spare Parts, it has been running (83.1%) since I got it and (100%) since I unplugged.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones