1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Awake Issue.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rube8514, May 28, 2011.

1. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

How can I figure out what is draining my battery?? My awake to up time is exactly the same. I cant figure out what is the issue. I have spare parts but i still dont know what the issue is. I have restarted a few time and my phone is still staying awake 100% of the time. Help!!

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you checked the partial wake usage in spare parts?

3. Rube8514

I have checked Spare Parts....nothin too crazy there.... Android System is at the top at like 30%.

4. Rube8514

Has no one had this issue?? I have had the phone since 5/27/11 and the awake time has been continuously running. I have powered off, taken the battery out, ran spare parts, and nothing seems to be the culprit....i had a live wallpaper on but thought it might be it so i took it off.....it was not.....any help please?!?! i really feel it is affecting my battery time.

1h 38m 42s since unplugged

Android System=37%
    Cell Standby=28%
    Phone Idle=19%
    Display=12%
    Tweetcaster=2%
    Voice Calls=2%

On Spare Parts, it has been running (83.1%) since I got it and (100%) since I unplugged.....

5. Rube8514

Also, The Partial Wake Usage is fine....Facebook is at the top with 13 minutes.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews