• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Azure Portal - Cognitive Services monitoring issues

I've got a library full of documents. I would like to be able to know some more about these documents without reading through all of them. On the first page of each document I already put some relevant information about the document such as year of creation, author, number of pages and confidentiality.

I want to use some AI to browse through these documents and decide which is what and return it to me so I can store it in a CSV or something. This way I'll be able to easily find the right document.

Now, I did use LUIS and some of the TAA service of Azure's cognitive services before. But I cannot figure out a way how to accomplish this. Is it theoretically possible to send the first page (using a powershell script to cut the rest of the document

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones