• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bad News: Limited Stock of Droid X For Launch

Guys, Droid-life just confirmed that there will be a limited stock of droid X's during launch.... Well this is interesting. As for the locked bootloader, i am not rooting my phone ever so thats not a problem, FIGHT!!
droid-x-limited-availability-600x374.jpg

droid-x-limited-inventory-warehouse-600x448.jpg

Confirmed: Limited Stock of DROID X to be Available on Launch - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

I'm not sure I believe a NATIONWIDE shortage of devices at launch from two screens.

To be frank, Droid-Life likes to operate on a lot of vague assumptions, rumors, and tips. I still remember the article they posted where the author truly believed rumors that Verizon was going to phase out the Incredible to make room for the Droid X...

Upvote 0
I'm not sure I believe a NATIONWIDE shortage of devices at launch from two screens.

To be frank, Droid-Life likes to operate on a lot of vague assumptions, rumors, and tips. I still remember the article they posted where the author truly believed rumors that Verizon was going to phase out the Incredible to make room for the Droid X...

Here you go brotha...

Want More Proof? DROID X Inventory is Limited. - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

And btw, this isn't a negative post, I'm trying to inform people so they can get to a store and purchase one. :cool:

Upvote 0
Here you go brotha...

Want More Proof? DROID X Inventory is Limited. - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

And btw, this isn't a negative post, I'm trying to inform people so they can get to a store and purchase one. :cool:

But to skew suggested stock by posting two photos of stock from a kiosk and corporate store? Come on, how much more vague can one be?

Also for those who may not know what I was referring to in an earlier post...check out this article...http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/22/verizon-waves-goodbye-to-droid-eris-incredible-next/

Upvote 0
Preordered from Best Buy....only way to go these days. And I think VZW is just pushing hype...I can't imagine why this phone would be in short supply...its doesnt have an Amoled screen, and its made by MOTO...who is a way bigger company then HTC is. There should be absolutely no excuse as to why the X should not be available for the masses.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones