• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bad signal/reception

teen

Lurker
Jul 16, 2010
Hi I had my desire only a few months and Im having a few problems. Even though it shows full signal I lose calls halfway through people try calling me only to get my answer phone but phone is next to me showing full signal. If I try and use the internet it won't upload pages unless I put wi-fi on. It's not where I live as husband on same network and his phone is fine. What should do. :thinking:

Sounds very strange as freefall noted - first time I've heard of this one.

You imply that you noticed the problem at home. Does it happen anywhere else? If it does then I would just take the phone back to where you got it (with your husbands), show them the problem and swap it. If it doesn't happen anywhere else then that is very strange.

Upvote 0
Sounds very strange as freefall noted - first time I've heard of this one.

You imply that you noticed the problem at home. Does it happen anywhere else? If it does then I would just take the phone back to where you got it (with your husbands), show them the problem and swap it. If it doesn't happen anywhere else then that is very strange.

Nope its completely random when and where it happens so something weird is going on
with the phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones