• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Charging Problem

fiendslyr

Sep 14, 2010
So tonight I just started to have a battery charging problem. At first, when I was charging it, it didn't go past 15%. I then took out the battery and it jumped to 21% when I put it back in and turned on the phone. Weird part is, after about 10 minutes, the charge level went down to 20% and now it will not go past that. Any ideas? Thanks.

I dont know how low it can get, or if it is a bug, but I was told by the mobile guys at the big box retailer that the Epic return I saw had a charging problem where it would never charge once it was dead. Not that your is dead, but the customer had no battery left, and the phone never started charging when plugged in. Totally DEAD. She swapped for a new one. There could be some that at a certain point dont charge again. I never let mine get that low so I can't confirm that on mine.

And this is where a bug like that can be hard to find since some people never let their phone go extremely low to see if it has that issue

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones