1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

battery doesnt last like its supposed to

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Trevon360, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Trevon360

Trevon360 Member

everybody else lg volt can last for a really long time.... but (of course because it's always me lol) my lg volt dies really fast. is it because i didn't charge the phone fully when i first got it??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

It's possible...try calibrating it. Run it completely dead. Fully charge it with the phone off. Unplug it, turn it on, let it run itself dead (try to interract with it as little as possible). Recharge it off again. That should reset all the charge flags.

3. donjuro

donjuro Android Expert

Maybe you have battery killing apps

4. jeffmd

jeffmd Well-Known Member

Yea your first charge wouldn't have done much damage, and the only thing it would effect is accurately sensing how much power you had, not the actual amount of power you have. I would look at an app eating all your power. You might even see it if you open up the power window.

5. SteboMT

SteboMT Member

Get the Battery Doctor app, which is a must have app. Also if you suffer from poor wifi or cell tower signal that kill off the battery quick. Never let it go below 35% before fully charging it again. Log out of Facebook!!

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews