• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery issues

droid_head

Android Enthusiast
Jun 5, 2010
Indiana
I charged my Fascinate fully before even turning on for the first time.
I've been using it and left it on overnight just to see what kind of life it had. Was at 50% by morning. Not too bad considering i left the animated wall paper on.
However, I charged it today and got the 100% charged message. But when I removed the adapter, the battery went immediately to 50%. So I turned off and thought I might charge the rest. The battery indicator was below 50% and after 30 seconds said "100%" charged. So I powered back on and I'm still at 50%. I've made all of the usual tweaks, such as turning off wifi, bluetooth, animated wallpaper, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what's going on?

Thanks

Update: I was charging it off my computer. I couldn't find any info on this, so I apologize in advance for a duplicate thread.
I plugged in the wall charger and it seems to be charging now.
So it must be something with charging it on a pc. I'm not a big fan of charging on a pc anyway, so no loss.

Does anyone have any input on this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones