• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery life horrible all of a sudden

So, yes I have ICS and have had it since it was first available. Battery was fine I could charge my phone and then at night still have about 30 -40 percent. This past week or so my battery has decreased bad my phone is completely dead now, even when not using it just seems that its dying a lot faster. This is all unexpected never had this issue. Anyone else noticing this? I think my SD card is not working all of a sudden also.

I'm seeing the same issues but I don't think it is the ICS upgrade. I upgraded to ICS as soon as it was released and although I did see a slight decline in battery life, I could make it through the day and still have 20-30% left. Yesterday, I charged my phone over night, went to work and it was almost dead by lunch time. The battery seemed a bit warmer as well. Any ideas on this issue? I did drop my phone two days ago and the battery fell out, but I don't think that would explain this.

I should also mention that I am not using the stock battery. I picked up a larger (3400um) batter and have loved it...until yesterday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones