1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Life is SICK on LG4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reilus, Mar 13, 2012.

1. reilus

reilus Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ære

Ære Android Enthusiast

i know. i'm rooted and bloatware removed. no other special tweaks. I get anywhere from 10-15hours moderate useage, heavy-heavy usage. 8-10.

Tested Kana's heavy game playing for 30mins+ no over-heating..

Of the start, LG did much better on this device than the Esteem. Actually, I have no complaints witht he Connect.

Now that the Esteem has ZVD. It's solid now too. Should have waited on buying the Connect. But it's ok; Love androids and these two are the best metro has right now.

reilus likes this.
  3. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

[quote="

reilus likes this.
  4. reilus

reilus Android Enthusiast

[quote="

5. kanaida

kanaida Android Expert

I'm gonna get a replacement battery at the metro store to see if it helps. As you said above you're not having that problem with 3d games, and my battery life is a shameful 8-9 hours of light usage (texting through the day here and there, and 2-3 calls), I think that would add up if it was my battery dying or defective.

I agree the phone is MUCH better than the esteem in many ways, except the slight 2d scolling/effects/stuttering. It just never seems to scroll things silky smooth like my esteem did on a custom rom.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews