• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Battery life using the HTC 2150 mah extended is well......Incredible

The battery life is much better than stock but I can go through 100% of the 2150 in an 8 hour work day. That is with the screen on for the full shift but with only some minor internet usage.

I am happy but I still expected a more.

The extended battery (especially at the retail price verizon and htc have it set at) should have been at least 2600, and double what the stock battery is imo.

Upvote 0
I got my 2150 mah battery in the mail the other day and let me say WOW what a difference in battery life!

On a normal day, i make/receive a dozen phone calls, send/receive 50 emails, spend a couple hours each on meebo IM, pandora radio and general web surfing.

I fully charge before i go to sleep, so by midnight i have a topped off battery.

By 5pm the following day, normally i'm in the yellow on the battery meter.

Using the extended battery, i'm on day two of this usage pattern, without having charged last night, and the battery only just hit 50%!

~40 hours of uptime
8 hrs and 35 minutes of awake time

Voice calls, Display and Android system have eaten the lions share of the battery.

I'm very impressed.

Once i break the battery in, i might be able to get 3 days out of it.

[
1168486882204cq0qu9.jpg

Upvote 0
The battery life is much better than stock but I can go through 100% of the 2150 in an 8 hour work day. That is with the screen on for the full shift but with only some minor internet usage.

I am happy but I still expected a more.

The extended battery (especially at the retail price verizon and htc have it set at) should have been at least 2600, and double what the stock battery is imo.

We have a winner for both logic and sensibility :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones