• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

battery suks since 2.2 update

Upvote 0
Ummm... Mine has been awesome since the update!! I use my phone non-stop, primarily TiKL (PTT) and what during the work day and then Pandora in the car and at the house. Unplug every morning at 6am and no need to charge until 9pm. No I am not underclocking or using a task killer and am also using the stock battery. I am however rooted using the latest Fresh ROM.

Upvote 0
is it normal for when you check the usage of the battery to determine where the battery is going..

mine says thats android system is using more then 90% off the phones battery

is that normal or is there a problem?

If you're not using the phone and it says 90% then that's definitely a problem. An app is running that you may not be aware of. The Facebook app has been pinpointed as the most probable. Check your Running Services under Settings / Applications and see what's going on there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones