• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BCRichster's Wicked Themes, ROMS, & [Modz]

bcrichster

ROMinator
Recognized Developer
Jan 23, 2013
Florida
********* Roms **********
------ Warp Sync -------
---- ZTE N9515 ------
------ KK 4.4.2 --------
**** ROM Name? ****

emoji49.png
WARNING! ANYTHING YOU DO WITH A ROOTED PHONE HAS A RISK OF BRICKING IT. USE THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONE DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR PERSONAL NEGLIGENCE!
emoji49.png

EDIT: Busy making and modifying This New One until Posted...

• DNS changer for a nice AdBlocker!!
  • Ramped up SDcard read/write speed from 128 to 1024 (2048 burning thru hi quality cards too quickly)
  • Removed Ringer lag
  • Enabled CPU HyperThreading
  • Enabled Native WiFi Hotspot Tethering

Credits:
- First and foremost: @SuperR ! Without his help, this wouldn't exist. He made me AWESOME specific flashables to make things easier for testing. He also invested his personal time to teach my ignorant self how to do things I didn't know or understand yet.

Last edited:
****** Modz ******

FOTAkill.apk/ZIP
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087016106

Directions:
  1. Boot into TWRP Recovery
  2. Wipe Caches only (in advanced Wipe, select only Cache and Dalvik Cache boxes/options)
  3. Install FOTAkill.zip
  4. Reboot
EDIT: When update Notification hits after full boot, select to install update anyways (when promted) even tho Update.zip will no longer be in CACHE folder since You previously wiped caches in recovery a moment ago. This releases the nag trigger & The timer will count down but no reboot will happen.. THAT'S FINE & NO WORRIES, just manually reboot again and Ur done. No More OTA's!!

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Holy CRAP this phone is hating what I done to activate the native WiFi tether. Acts like it wants to think about transferring data every minute or two. There must be something else intermittently intervening with some of the data transfer.. They must be catching on to how some tether apps function..??

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones