• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Behold II's Wikipedia page

aww...i read it all and think they already deleted it....i would definitely do the whole past tense multiple times with multiple accounts if they did end up deleting it daily...that is until they put the page on lock (like they did with tosh.o's wikipedia page)...

No they didnt yet. I just now made the changes.

Upvote 0
I made some changes :D

User:Astape/Samsung Behold 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if i pushed my luck and made the whole page speak about the Behold 2 in past tense if it would be deleted :)
Modifying user Astape's private copy of an article is kind of rude. The actual article is at Samsung Behold II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I can guarantee you that vandalizing the main article as is being suggested here will result in that vandalism being reverted and the vandalizer blocked. Take your frustration elsewhere - Wiki is the wrong forum for this. (disclosure - I am an admin on Wikipedia)

Reactions: behold_this
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones