• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best android out? Need help...

Okay, I know this may get controversial, but I am looking for the best Android out. I currently have T-Mobile, but my contract ends next month.

I am looking for the ABSOLUTE best android I can get right now and open to any carrier (really don't want AT&T, but what can you do).

I had a Nexus One, but my charger port broke when a friend stepped on it while it was charging. I am going to get this fixed and sell it, but I am currently looking for a new phone regardless.

I am using a iphone 2g right now til I find another phone and I can't take it much longer.... HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOL

Thank you in advanced and please be as detailed as possible with your recommendations.

Thanks again,
-Mike C.

I am looking for the ABSOLUTE best android I can get right now and open to any carrier (really don't want AT&T, but what can you do).

I'm afraid you are just too vague. You really need to define what you mean by "ABSOLUTE best". I'm sure my definition of absolute best is going to be different from yours.

Perhaps, you can let us know what you use your phone for most often and what features are really important to you. For instance, is bigger better because you want to more easily read text on your screen, or is smaller better because you value light weight and a device that fits easily in your pocket?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones