• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android Security App?

just followed the directions to a "t" and works perfectly! I've been keeping my GPS on to see if there was a battery difference, seems to be using no more power than usual. The map is accurate as can be, I did satellite view and it showed a blinking dot on top of my house! hahaha man I almost wish someone would steal my phone just so I could catch them! :D this app is f***ing awesome[Hi/QUOTE]

Hi all... am reading this as am looking for ultimate security software lol... just wanted to comment on gps. I did not know that leaving it on doed not eat the battery. but it make sense. on iphone you dont even neef to turn it on as its probably always on...
Now regarging phone locating and data wiping thing. as have Galaxy S2 and Samsung in general has this feature there for you. all you need to sigh in to your Samsung account. I thought all phone makers have this. Therefore find this feature on security software not needed. Also you can backup your tada on google account (which probably most android users have anyway). So really do not understand necesity of this feature neither...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones