• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app to check yahoo mail?

Use K-9 instead of the native app. There is a known bug with the IMAP mail implementation in the native app - after you send an email from your phone, every time the mail app syncs with Yahoo it puts a copy in your Sent folder on Yahoo. K-9 doesn't have this bug.

See Nexus Onederful: Using Yahoo! email via IMAP on the Nexus One for more info, including what settings to use to set your mail up for Yahoo.

Upvote 0
Use K-9 instead of the native app. There is a known bug with the IMAP mail implementation in the native app - after you send an email from your phone, every time the mail app syncs with Yahoo it puts a copy in your Sent folder on Yahoo. K-9 doesn't have this bug.

See Nexus Onederful: Using Yahoo! email via IMAP on the Nexus One for more info, including what settings to use to set your mail up for Yahoo.

That's if you are using IMAP. I dojn't use IMAP with my Yahoo Mail, I use POP. I ahve not had the problem you describe. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones