• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best audio enhancer?

bcote311

Oct 18, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Been using Volume+ to increase the volume but just flashed DSP manager to give it a shot. I know volume+ increases the overall volume but I was wondering if DSP manager did the same? I know it does effects like bass, treble, etc. but i also want to increase the overall volume output. I am at work right now or i would test it in my car but I am impatient and would love to get some feedback...lol.

Also, which do most of you guys prefer for a better audio experience? (for those who have tried both)

probably not too helpful, but I've been disapointed with them all... the equalizers offer very little range, like +/- 2 dB or so... not enough to make it worth the effort in my opinion. I've never found volume+ or any other apps to make much of a difference for me... just an opinion, hopefully it sparks others to chime in on why they like the particular audio enhancing apps that they use! ;)

sorry to not offer anything too constructive... but I've tried at least the top 5 or 6 rated ones (by download #'2 and star ratings) on the market (eq's & volume boosters)...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones