• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best backup solution?

Kadin

Aug 2, 2010
I just did a full backup via CWM Recovery (nandroid) as well as a Ti Backup. If I bork something going forward or simply want to get back to this state, 100%, am I good to go?

My plan is to setup various ROMs and do a backup like this for each one and have a quick and easy way to get back to each state. Is there anything else I need to worry about like wiping cache, etc.? Anything that does NOT get backed up with these two methods?

Thanks!

Yes your good to go. Just check your backups were completed correctly and you had no errors. What version of CWM are you using? One from CF-root?

I just realized I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. It was meant to be posted in the Infuse 4G area but I guess the process for what I'm asking is typically the same. I'm simply using ROM Manager and booting into Recovery to do the backup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones