1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Blur ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Batbriel, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Batbriel

Batbriel Android Enthusiast

What would be my best choice if want a ROM with Blur, right now I'm running rubiX Blurry 0.3, :D, Any other suggestions ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. brandonmg99

brandonmg99 Well-Known Member

there arent many choices. chevy has a new one out, SSX, but i havent tried it. i dont think it has beesleys build.prop that everyone loves. blurry 1.0 just dropped yesterday but its still beta, i believe.

Batbriel likes this.
  3. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

It really is a great ROM (chevy's SSX that is)... with his tool built in you can make it as blur or blurless you like. Plus with the ablilty to OC now blur is fine considering your phone really isn't slowed down anymore.

Batbriel likes this.
  4. Batbriel

Batbriel Android Enthusiast

thanks guys now I have another few choices to explore I guess :D

5. brandonmg99

SSX has been calling my name so I guess ill go for it. Doesn't say that its deodexed so ill have to do that before my dxred theme will go over it, right? I can't do blue. I live in Indiana and I hate the colts... no blue.

6. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Android Expert

zapX for me. that rom's like runs like butter

7. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

SSX is deodexed to the best of my knowledge.

8. Mojorisen

Mojorisen Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure all custom ROMs are deodexed; if not, they should be!

9. mykd99

mykd99 Member

Tranquility 3 anyone?

10. brandonmg99

This thread is about blur roms... not blur -less. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know I'm not, zapX and tranquilly 3.0 are blurless.

11. mykd99

mykd99 Member

No, you are correct in that Tranquility 3.0 is a blurless rom. I got confused b/c it has a blur theme (i.e. it has the blur notification bar). It also has the blur camera / photo gallery, but I believe those are the only blur parts.

12. brandonmg99

I've been wanting to try some new blurless roms but I found too many things I missed when I was in the first rubiX focused.

13. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

thanks for the suggestions, blurless roms are for the birds. i like sense on the eris and i like blu on the DX

14. CaucasionJ

CaucasionJ Well-Known Member

Not to high jack your thread but what does blur and blurless mean? Yeah I know sweet question huh?

15. kennydied23

kennydied23 Newbie

Blur is Moto's version of Android (seen on stock droid x and 2) and blurless means the Blur is removed and all is left is stock android (seen on droid 1).

CaucasionJ likes this.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews