• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy Rewards - Incredible discount

nubbard

Apr 13, 2010
I went to my local Best Buy today and signed up for their (somewhat new? not sure...) rewards program. I went home and activated it on their website and found a coupon for the Incredible for $15 off the purchase of the phone. It's not that much, but I plan on spending the money on accessories.

Here it is.

*Disclaimer: Since this is a rewards program discount, you may have to be a part of the program to use the coupon. I think this is implied in the text of the coupon. I haven't used it yet, so I can't confirm this. I plan on buying the phone there within the next few days (it expires on 5/15), and I will update this thread when I find out. However, you may be able to sign up for the rewards program at the register, have them scan the card, and then use the discount. Again, I do not know the process, so I can't confirm this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones