1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

best current deal for Captivate? (1/26/11)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RocketRay, Jan 26, 2011.

1. RocketRay

RocketRay Newbie

Friend of mine's looking for the bigger, better deal on Captivate. Anyone know of something better than Costco's $99 one?

Advertisement

2. Android26

Android26 Android Enthusiast

Try Radio Shack if you're not in to online shopping. That's where I got mine. For $49.99 but that might have been a Christmas only sale. Still worth a look.

3. rpawnikar

rpawnikar Lurker

Hi,

Costco has reduced the price on Captivate and they are now selling it for $ 49. I just got one on 1/22

4. Tristessie

Tristessie Newbie

Definitely Radioshack. He can get it for free!

[​IMG]

5. Okay Tristessie, free is better than 1 cent.

6. rhtufts

rhtufts Lurker

$48 at Walmart, just got my son one. He wanted an iPhone but we made him pay for the new phone himself.

7. droid5632

droid5632 Lurker

Target $50. brand new. Found out the kiosk inside Target that sells phones isthe same as RadioShack.

8. Girevik

Girevik Android Enthusiast

I got mine from my AT&T's store, and they matched Radio Shack's $49 (now I wish I'd have waited for "free").

9. Android26

Android26 Android Enthusiast

Same here. But I just didn't want to wait any longer to get the phone. Not a bad deal, really. But still free would've been better.

10. Karl_Tx

Karl_Tx Member

Walmart........$48.88 new or two year upgrade.

11. my question is why would anyone still want to buy this phone with all the known issues?

12. sremick

sremick Android Expert

For the time being, it remains the highest-end Android phone offered on AT&T. And it has a beautiful screen.

Android26 likes this.
  13. Fremen

Fremen Newbie

This.

Also, I'm pretty sure any phone you buy will have issues.

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews