• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best email program for a pushed universal Gmail/Other inbox and an unread widget?

bamhm182

May 5, 2011
I'm looking for an email program that will allow me to set up pushed email addresses from Gmail, as well as my email addresses hosted on my website. So far I've found K-9, which looks great, if it weren't for the fact that there's no simple widget. I'm just looking for a 1x1 widget that tells me no more than how many unread emails I have, like what Handcent does. Does anyone know of either 1. A way to get a simple unread email widget for K-9 or 2. A different email client with a universal pushed inbox and a simple unread emails widget? Thanks in advance. I'll let you know if I come across something.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones