• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best game Emulator for Sega NES SNES??

The emulators are fine, but the touch sensors on the HD2 have response issues with games you would play on them. Be interesting to see if HTC updated them. If the game emulators are playable, the answer is probably yes.

Good point but from the videos I have seen the multitouch on the EVO is just as good as the iPhone which is fine for emulators.

I'm waiting for ZodTTD to make some emulators for Android, from the videos I have seen I am not impressed with what is available.

Upvote 0
very easy, just search google for game roms like snes roms, genesis roms etc.. i love my roms :D
here is a site i go to for most of my roms [redacted]http://www.rom-world.com/

May not be a good idea to link to places that offer ROM dumps that they do not have the right to distribute. It is kind of silly since you probably aren't gonna be buying those games anytime soon but it's still warez as those games are not in the public domain.

Reactions: 80s_kid
Upvote 0
I'm also wondering about the multi-touch game play on the Evo. I'll never get any work done with a SNES on my hip. LOL

Listen up folks..Touch screen just sucks when playing the Emulators..The best phone to use is the "Motorola Cliq"(Only the cliq with the keyboard) It has a D pad on it..An actual "Directional" pad, so you dont have struggle with easy directions..I traded in my G1 just for this!!...I have been playing "super mario world","Populus" and "out of this world" all day.. The website link removed has every rom I could think of.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones