• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best hardware for the money

Bso ive been playing around with some other.entry level.smartphones, and I have.to.say our little underappreciated premia is seems to be the best bang for the buck metro has.to offer.
I was interested in the optimus phones, but they have both.slower cpu speeds, and crappier brands of.cpu. All the phones I checked out either werent true 4g lte (usually hspda calling itself 4g) or they have a similar clockspeed but its.not the.snapdragon, or they have all of.the above, but no decent distinct gpu.
I asked a manager at metro if he could offer me any phone that had at least a 1.5ghz snapdragon, gig of ram, lte connectivity, and removeable battery plus sd slot for under 200 dollars...and oh yeah id prefer it.to be gsm instead of cdma...and he pretty much laughed in my face. I said well the Premia meets all those requirements except gsm , and I only paid 100 bucks for it, so why the hell would I pay 250 or more for all these phones that cant even.beat those specs. His only answer was "uh...for the bigger.screen?"
So while our phone does have.some.design flaws it really kicks ass!
But if anyone knows of a phone that beats these specs and runs on Tmobiles network, and costs less than 200: inquiring minds want to know.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones