• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Home Replacement

MuerteMan

Feb 26, 2010
New Mexico
Hey guys,
I have searched around, and I have not really been able to find an answer for this. What is the best home replacement. There are so many, and I have read a lot about many of them. I would love to try them all, but I simply don't have the time. Could you guys recommend the best one, or atleast a few that I should try out. Two things that I really like from what I have seen is the dock at the bottom that remains the same, and an option too decide how many homescreens you can have.
Thanks,
Muerte

definitely GDE. i've tried most of them, and it's the only one that goes above and beyond for home-screen replacements. it's also the only one that didn't lag the phone while navigating around. if anything i noticed less lag than stock. it's definitely worth the money you pay for it, and there are many great free themes for it.

Upvote 0
Does Home++ have any significant issues that we should know about? I only ask because based on some of the comments in the marketplace there are some issues with it (particularly the app tray). Thanks in advance for your input.

They tray loads slower but the reason for this is a setting called lazy load. It is ment to speed up your phone. So it re loads your apps when ever you open it. The good thing is you can turn it off . It might just be me but I feel that the lazy load helps

Plus it free give it a try I'm sure you will enjoy it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones