• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Best ICS ROM

I just flashed code name today and it seems fast with a lot of options that are not in cm9 aokp is out for me unless ril gets working but I'm loving the new work that's rocking with gannon your the best but of course lots and lots of credit goes to the devs that got this phone kicking. All my best of love for you all.

Of course this is my first night with it but with it being built like he did it should be at least as good as cm9

Upvote 0
I've tried Cm9, MIUI 4 and I just flashed Codename today. I switched to MIUI 2 from CM7 and fell in love with it so when MIUI 4 got RIL working I jumped over. I liked it a lot, the UI is really beautiful and the only trouble I had was the occasional stutter or FC. I liked it a lot more than CM9. I've only had a few hours with Codename but so far I'm also enjoying it a lot. It's fast and smooth so far and I haven't run into any problems unique to it.
I would say either codename or MIUI, though if you've never tried a MIUI rom before try it out, you may be in for a nice surprise. And if you want a GB rom that's great, try MIUI Reportaled

Upvote 0
So there are a few a few ICS ROMs out right now for the triumphand im trying to pick one :D. I know of CM9, Codename, MIUI, and KANG. In your opinion, which is the best, most stable so far? Thanks in advance.
I have tried a lot of different roms and the fastest and most stable rom that I have found so far is the Hellfire ICS. It can be found at XDA developers. Its nice to have a rom that doesn't have issues. I couldn't be happier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones