• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Quick Charge 3 car chargers

kingdave

Android Enthusiast
Mar 16, 2010
Manchester
I bought a G6 this morning and I'm a little disappointed to find that my Aukey Quick Charge 3 car charger (this one in fact) doesn't appear capable of delivering a quick charge to my new G6 - it worked fine with my G4.

So, looking for recommendations for compatible QC3 car chargers please. The only requirment (other than working with the G6 to delivery rapid charging) is that it is at least dual port (although only 1 port needs to be QC3 compatible).

Fire away...!

Thanks

EDIT: The charger is actually fine! It was the cheap ass USB C cable I was using that wasn't letting it rapid charge. I've bought another one to stick in the car, but would still like to hear suggestions for chargers, just in case it benefits anyone else looking to buy.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones