• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best sd card reader

I think I might have seen an episode or two. Was Walter Koenig (Chekov on the original Star Trek) in that? I might be thinking of Dark Star. I believe it was originally on in the late '70s or early '80s.
No, I don't think he was in any episode (actually I don't think he was in Dark Star either).

In fact the notable thing about the original core cast was that none of them were actors prior to being cast (a performance poet, an impressionist, a dancer and a stand-up comedian).

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0
Is there a way to copy by batch? I believe on the pc it's *.*, but I'm not sure. I haven't used it in a long time. By the way, if I use X-plore to "copy" a file from phone to sd that's what it does instead of moving? I think if it's not something indispensable I would rather move than copy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones