• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Simple Mobile Android phone with Keyboard??

DannyMiller

Lurker
May 24, 2013
Hey everyone, this is my first post on this site and i hope you can all help me.

I've been with Virgin Mobile's $35 plan with 300 minutes for a couple years but i am now sick of having such a limit on my minutes and cellphone selection, and so I feel like switching to simple's $40 plan is the best way to go for me right now...

Can anyone recommend the best android cell phone to use with Simple Mobile's service that has a physical keyboard? And although the keyboard is my #1 concern, here are other factors of a phone that I'm really looking for:

Good camera quality

Front and Back Camera

supports 4G internet (as well as 3G of course)

supports android's most recent OS software (or at the very least, 4.0 - "ice cream sandwich")

nice screen size

Thank you all so much and i really hope i can figure out which phone is right for me!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones