• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best to-do list app options

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
I've been a user of Remember the Milk for a long time and love the interface but I've been working with printed to-do lists as of late and theirs doesn't have any capability of changing font size of downloading into excel or word in order to print in different sized fonts. Do any of you who use to-do list apps have any suggestions?

Zep

I've been a user of Remember the Milk for a long time and love the interface but I've been working with printed to-do lists as of late and theirs doesn't have any capability of changing font size of downloading into excel or word in order to print in different sized fonts. Do any of you who use to-do list apps have any suggestions?

Zep
I tried Memocool for ages on end, it works almost flawless, but got tired of having to put up the save button, rather just do it screen shot, Samsung notes is an excellent one, perfect all around, you can use your own hand writing with a bunch of edit options, down to the bg color of the highlighted text as well as even the different font textures too. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones