• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best VPN for Android

Alexa94

Lurker
Aug 1, 2017
Chicago
Hi, My job consist of traveling a lot and on travel I have to use usually Public Wifi or local internet on my Android phone which is yes totally unsafe. So for me, VPN is a real blessing as it allows me to connect my original UK IP and through that, I can virtually present in the country and avail all local services and website including Netflix :p which is mostly blocked in Asian countries. I am using it for last 2 years and it didn't disappoint me, Good thing is that now

It gives you a special 75% discount on the monthly pricing for a 3-year plan on this Black Friday. This lowers the pricing from $430 all the way to $108.55.

Here you can find combine list of all BEST VPN Deals on Black Friday available on this season and it is keep updating.

Any suggestion in this regard would be helpful. Please put them forward.

CHEERS!!!:D

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones