• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best way to play NES or SNES games??

Nesoid and Snesoid are fantastic. Worth paying for, for sure. They even support bluetooth game controllers. I use mine with an MSI BGP 100. The newest beta drivers from GamePro work for the incredible.

As far as the roms, get them from your favorite bittorrent site. Make sure they are PC roms and not PSP roms. The PSP format won't work.

Also, you might want to try Gameboid. It's a gameboy advanced emulator. A lot of the best NES and SNES games were remade for Gameboy Advanced, and actually designed for the smaller screen. Plus they added a lot of additional gameplay to some of them.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 4 for Gameboy Advanced using Gameboid. It was originally released as Final Fantasy 2 for SNES, but they gameboy version has additional gameplay.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones