• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best widgets??

this whole process may cut u back like 10 dollars but i think its worth it
BATTERY STATUS - DONATE

Update: bug fix for skin downloader

Thank you for your donation.

This version allows you to download and apply different skins to the battery widget (see Lock 2.0 Skin Gallery )

This version is always better than free version, I will make sure of that :)
1.png

3$
chart
zjn.u.cs.png

u know what i have all my fave apps and widget and themes info stacked in a google doc it has pics barcode and prices im sorry but tranfering picture by picture is too boring
here is the link for the doc
apps 2 get

Upvote 0
These are the widgets I have for my G1:

Battery Status- Shows battery %. Can customize with different skins. Can also have a icon in notification bar instead (shows % as well). Only $0.99.

S2 Calendar Widget- Simple calendar widget that shows up in a monthly view. Has a 2x1 or a 2x2 widget. Not fancy but functional, and its free.

Weather Widgets (donate)- Made by the same dev as Battery Status. Comes with different sized widgets. Also has a flip clock/weather widget. Can apply different skins to the weather widgets and the clock/weather widget. Costs $1.54 I believe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones