• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Billing/Calendar question

AnciusD

Android Enthusiast
Mar 7, 2011
USA
Trying to figure out the timing on when I should be billed. I think it should be today but my balance did not get applied.

I started my plan (prepaid, WalMart plan) on 9/4.
30 days -> 10/4.

When I check my account:
Account says next charge date s/b today.
Balance from refill has not been deducted. I added it 3 weeks ago.
Data used has NOT be reset, but on-network data HAS been reset.
I briefly chatted with TMobile and he/she said billing is tomorrow. Didn't mention the data discrepancy.

Should I call 611 or try chat again?

Attachments

• My T Mobile Online   Access Messages  Minutes   Bills   T Mobile.jpeg
    My T Mobile Online Access Messages Minutes Bills T Mobile.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 154
Update: I tried another chat session and they reassured me that tomorrow is my date for charging and reset. She didn't give a really good response about the Total on-network data discrepancy. Prior to today, it was around 11-12GB and today it's a few hundred MBs - my usage this morning, so it seems like it was reset. Maybe just a bug in their system?

Update2: I just (11:20am) got a text reminder to refill by 12:01am tomorrow. So 10/5 must be my new month start date.

Update3: Okay, so my new month rolled over on 10/5. Charge date and Total on-network data on the last day still seems confusing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones