• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black screen on Elephone Soldier

Gonzaga2

Lurker
Apr 6, 2020
Bom dia à todos.
Tenho um Elephone Soldier que comecei a usar em 20 de janeiro, e agora em março apresentou alguns problemas. Bloqueava a tela do nada, podia está navegando ou assistindo a um vídeo, isso era constantemente, e começo a ocorrer quando pluguei-o no PC da igreja a qual congrego. Ficou + - um mês fazendo isso até que desligou por falta de energia na bateria e quando voltou foi na tela preta perguntando se deseja formatar ou outra coisa (em inglês), e quando escolhia uma opção apresentava outra tela preta com o ícone do android deitado com a barriga/tampa aberta e um simbolo de exclamação e logo abaixo a palavra ERRO. Isso ocorreu por diversas vezes onde a partir da 2ª vez, antes de desligar aparecia uma caixa de texto informando que o "sistema não responde", em inglês. Por duas vezes levei à técnicos da cidade que fizeram ele voltar ao SO, porém com um tempo ele apresentava a tela preta, e isso ocorreu ontem à noite, após ter retirado do concerto na quinta dia 02 de março.
Será que alguém pode me ajudar?

Desde já agradeço muito, e que o Senhor os abençoe!

Hello, FYI, this is an English speaking forum, I translated your post for you, you can use Google Translate to translate before you post

"
Good morning everyone.
I have an Elephone Soldier that I started using on January 20th, and now in March I had some problems. I blocked the screen from nothing, I could be browsing or watching a video, that was constantly, and I start to happen when I plugged it into the PC of the church I am attending. He stayed + - a month doing this until he hung up due to lack of battery power and when he returned it was on the black screen asking if he wants to format or something else (in English), and when he chose an option he presented another black screen with the android icon lying down with the belly / lid open and an exclamation symbol and just below the word ERROR. This occurred several times where from the 2nd time on, before hanging up, a text box appeared stating that the "system does not respond", in English. Twice I took the technicians from the city who made him return to the SO, but after a while he had the black screen, and that happened last night, after he retired from the concert on the 5th of March.
Can anyone help me?

I thank you in advance, and may the Lord bless you! "

Reactions: ocnbrze and tommo47
Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "dontpanicbobby, post: 7961808, membro: 824498"] E tem menos de um ano de idade. Eu sinto sua dor.
Você já tentou uma redefinição de fábrica? [/ QUOTE]

Good afternoon, and thank you. Eu não estou recebendo. Do jeito que é feito, ele não está aceitando, segurando menos o botão liga / desliga e o volume.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones