• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Black screen problem

AnimeFanz

Lurker
Nov 22, 2012
Hello, i have had my Huawei Ascend P1 for exactly 1 month today,
and i was checking what time it was and then about 5 minutes later i heard i got Sms and i was going to read it then when i pressed the button the screen wouldn't show anything, it stayed black and now it has had this black screen for about 1 hour. yet the green light (which tell you that you have Sms)
keep lighting, but the display screen itself wont react to any button on the whole phone.

How can i eather turn my phone Off (cannot see screen so i cannot turn it off like normal)
Or how can i turn my screen back to normal. i can assure you that there is nothing wrong with the display no damage, i held it in my hand the whole time. so it did not make any kind of contact with any object or anything which could cause the screen to eather break or anything.

EDIT: i tried calling myself, it said my phone was off but it wont turn back on...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones