• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black speck under glass

Chet

Oct 31, 2009
Well I finally got my Droid today. I love it except for the black speck under the glass. At first I thought it was going to be a couple dead pixels, but I think it is just something under the glass.

Anybody know what the best way to get it exchanged? I ordered it from verizonwireless.com. I would really like to be able to swap it out at the store, but am afraid I will have to send it off and wait on shipping again.

Where at on the screen is it? You're not referring to the LED indicator are you?

But, yes, if it's something you're concerned about you can return it to any VZW store as long as you're within your 30 days.

No, it is a little black spot right in the middle of the display. It is only noticeable with light color backgrounds, but is really annoying when you can see it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones