• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help blackberry to Dinc sd card and questions

I posted this in the troubleshooting sections, but decided to post it here as well. Hope that is OK :D

I just got my Dinc yesterday (yea me!) and am moving from a BB Storm2. I pulled the 16gig micro sd card from the Storm and put it in my Dinc. All the music and photos are on the card, but I want to wipe it clean so I don't have the blackberry folder when I dock my Dinc.

The files that are on the card now are .footprint, blackberry, data, kindle, media, rosie scroll, albumthumbs, com.espn.score_center, dcim. LOST.DIR, music and backup

I've only installed a few apps on the phone so far. Would the best thing to do be to wipe out the card and restore the phone to factory settings and start fresh, or something different. I'm not sure if any of the info for the apps are on the card. I also have all the pictures repeating.

Also, my vision is not very good, and I have a hard time reading small print with my contacts. The Storm has the ability for me to enlarge the apps in my contact list, calendar and e-mail (I use gmail) Is there a way to increase the font size on the Dinc with an in phone setting or an app?

Thanks!

user_online.gif

progress.gif

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones