• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blogger client

Hi all.

I need a blog client for the Desire. It must support blogger.com and have the ability to post audio, videos taken with the Desire and photos (of course). So far I have tried Blogger for Android (but it lacks video support and also the geo-location only lets me choose from a list of nearby commercial establishments). Blogger-droid, seemed like a winner but I keep getting an error saying "Problems - Please try again (404 Not Found). If anyone knows a solution to this one, much appreciated.
Then we have Blogaway but when uploading videos I also get an error message saying something about element media:thumbnal or whatnot. Again, appreciate a solution if any. Last I tried Pixelpipe which seemes to upload fine, but nothing comes up in my blog.

Please guys, help me out. Wanted to get it working before my vacation so that I can keep the family updated while on the go.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones