• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blue / Grey color discussion thread (US carriers)

Best Buy is still pebble blue. I think the color is different depending on the lighting of the picture. No one has confirmed the grey. It is only speculation.

I think you're right about that,. The color just looks different from the original press shots, so people think they changed color when it just looks different in real life.

Upvote 0
Yeah, kinda wish it had the same silver color as the white model, not a big fan of the blueish-purple. Believe it or not after looking at this device next to the One X I like the look of the GSIII much more.
I like the sliver stripe and the white phone, but as my wife pointed out, the glare in the window would be horrendous. I use my phone in a car dock daily and a white headphone cord shows up badly. Guess it's better without it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones