• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Headset Issue

DanDroid

Oct 14, 2009
Ohio
I have had my BlueAnt Q2 for a few months now, no issues with it on my old T-Bolt. Now I have it paired with Revo and so far not so good. Audio for music and phone media is fine, however when I place calls, it's filled with static, clicks and such.

I disconnected and un paired / re-paired, still the same clicks and static. I would pair it to another device, but none are available. I'm thinking about just buying another headset altogether, but would like opinions first.

I don't have a BlueAnt, but I've paired my Revo with several devices (Altec-Lansing Backbeat 904, Motorola T505 transmitter, Jabra BT3030 and others) and haven't experienced any noise or static on phone calls. - MarkC

Yeah I'm thinking it's the headset. I'm leaning towards the Plantronics Voyager Pro + but seeing lots of mixed reviews. Looking for comfort, long day use, A2DP support as well.

Upvote 0
Hi folks,

This is my first post so please be gentle with me :)

I've just started using the HTC Desire Android Smartphone and I'm trying to pair it with my Bluetooth C3300K headset.

I've checked that my phone is discoverable, and can actually find the bluetooth device when scanning for it.

I get the following bluetooth request:

To pair with "C3300K" confirm that it is showing the passkey: (various 6 digit numbers appear here)

I then press PAIR and I get the following error message:

"PROBLEM PAIRING MY HTC DESIRE WITH C3300K BECAUSE THE PIN OR PASSKEY IS INCORRECT"

I'm not sure whether the device name on my phone should be showing HTC Desire or SAMSUNG Bluetooth etc but have tried both to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones