• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth issues with Fierce

Has anyone experienced issues with their Bluetooth connection? I've experienced two.

1- I've updated the Alcatel drivers that Alcatel provides for Windows 7 so there's no issues of outdated drivers. I add the device but it takes about 3 to 4 attempts to connect, every time it tells me that it couldn't find the Fierce. After it does I'm able to transfer files and stream music from the Fierce to the laptop. But a day or two after and I can no longer make a connection. I have to remove the device from the list of devices and do the whole thing again.

2- After a connection is established and I attempt to stream music to my laptop, the sound distorts into a sort of choppy sound like blips (blip blip blip blip blip blip blip blip) until it recovers again but this symptom cycles again and again, it's very annoying.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones