• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BOGO Confirmed :D

I told them my wife had expressed interest in my android phone - true. And that we didn't know if my wife would like the phone - also true - but that I simply wanted to snag my free phone. And that I had intended to simply take it home unactivated until my wife wanted to switch.

The people at the vzw store were *very* nice when they explained that
1) My second line was not yet eligible for an upgrade ( but maybe they could convince the boss to sign off on it)
2) The phone *must* be activated.

Fair enuff. Can't blame a guy for tryin' tho! :D

Dan

Upvote 0
What do you mean they reimbursed you for your wife's. Eris? Details please.

Just what the post says. I purchased two Android Phones. AN Eris and a Moto. $299/ Moto, $199/ Eris. -$100 rebate on each = $199/moto, $99/eris.

I called VZW customer service and they agreed because of this promotion they would reimburse me the other $100 for the Eris. "Zero" out of pocket for the Eris.

I could not be happier with Verizon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones