• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bonjour!

gvanlee

Lurker
Dec 28, 2009
Hello to all!

New user to Phandroid, not to the Android game. Have been using a Android Developer Phone for a little over a year now. Best phone I ever had, though it's one of the ugliest too. Can't wait for the Nexus One!

I'm a software developer and have been doing that for over 20 years. That's right kids, over 20 years ;-) Have got a couple of apps in the market, all free for now. Still working on that killer app to make me my first million. Suggestions welcome ;-)

Greetz,
Gabri

Hello to all!

New user to Phandroid, not to the Android game. Have been using a Android Developer Phone for a little over a year now. Best phone I ever had, though it's one of the ugliest too. Can't wait for the Nexus One!

I'm a software developer and have been doing that for over 20 years. That's right kids, over 20 years ;-) Have got a couple of apps in the market, all free for now. Still working on that killer app to make me my first million. Suggestions welcome ;-)

Greetz,
Gabri

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones