• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Battieries/ROMS

Has anyone ever thought about taking the new ROM update or just a new ROM and using their phone with an extended battery and posting it so we dont have to recalibrate the battery/phone every time we flash a new ROM?

Something to study on. :D

May not fit topic EXACTLY but...i've run die hard battery calibrator script (credit to zeppelinriox), takes a longgggg time to reach the full voltage, but that script makes a huge huge difference at least it did for my phone, showing current charge vs actual charge, and forcing charge untill full 4200mv = reached, then pushed until batteries true max. (therefore maybe this script can be integrated into roms, and regardless of your battery mAh status, it should calibrate it perfectly)
original link: xda-developers - View Single Post - [U9RC11T6] Maximum MultiTasking Mods + -=V6 SuperCharger=- = TOTAL RAM CONTROL!

Die Hard Battery Calibrator Listed @ Bottom Under Downloads.

Upvote 0
May not fit topic EXACTLY but...i've run die hard battery calibrator script (credit to zeppelinriox), takes a longgggg time to reach the full voltage, but that script makes a huge huge difference at least it did for my phone, showing current charge vs actual charge, and forcing charge untill full 4200mv = reached, then pushed until batteries true max. (therefore maybe this script can be integrated into roms, and regardless of your battery mAh status, it should calibrate it perfectly)
original link: xda-developers - View Single Post - [U9RC11T6] Maximum MultiTasking Mods + -=V6 SuperCharger=- = TOTAL RAM CONTROL!

Die Hard Battery Calibrator Listed @ Bottom Under Downloads.

If you keep going to the bottom of the page you will see calibrate your battery on the fly.
xda-developers - View Single Post - Battery Calibration

I did this, but my phone didnt boot up without the battery, it tried, so I went to step 8D, and put the battery back in during the boot animation, its working perfectly!! I had 78% after reinstalling the battery, let it charge to full again. And am having no problems so far. Calibrate on the fly!!

Upvote 0
I can never get the full charge, waited for about an hour still stuck at 4mv. Tried the no battery method, but can't to the boot animation. Any suggestions? Also how do you force a charge?

I believe their was a few different ways to try the no battery method, I had to do the second one, and a force charge may be after a full charge, turn the phone off and you will get another 10=15 minutes of charging as shown by the green battery indicator. I THINK that is force charging.:smokingsomb::thinking:;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones