• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] CyanogenMod 7 Warp: Picking up on a nearly dead project

CM7 on the warp is an unstoppable beast!. I have a very good Kernel built and Running Cm7 right now. we are having problems with the device tree making an non bootable rom when compiled with it. but i tested my Kernel with the previous Dev test build and it runs nice. Camera, Ril, and idk what else are not working yet.

pretty sure we can fix the Ril issues.

Upvote 0
CM7 on the warp is an unstoppable beast!. I have a very good Kernel built and Running Cm7 right now. we are having problems with the device tree making an non bootable rom when compiled with it. but i tested my Kernel with the previous Dev test build and it runs nice. Camera, Ril, and idk what else are not working yet.

pretty sure we can fix the Ril issues.

That sounds kickass, the ROMs and tweaks out for the Warp are slick. But theres nothing quite like Cyanogen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones